Privacy and Security
Client Access uses several different measures to protect your information:
- Your account is accessible only to you when you sign-in with your unique username and password;
- Your account is even more secure if you set up Two-Factor Authentication with a phone number;
- You must answer your secret Challenge Questions in order to reset your password;
- The website will automatically sign you out after 30 minutes of inactivity, in case you leave your device unattended;
- The website uses the latest Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
We suggest you also read these Government of Canada tips for protecting your privacy online.